Can Print on (Almost) Anything!
An assortment of materials
are available in a variety of finishes, weights and colors suitable for
a broad range of applications. Many are kept in stock, or can be quickly
shipped from our suppliers. Your Screen Works representative can assist
you in determining the most appropriate substrates for your projects.
Material samples are available upon request.
INDOOR - OUTDOOR
- BANNERS - FILMS & VINYLS - PLASTICS
- Fax 248-735-2969
- 8mil Polyethylene – SCREEN PRINT ONLY PRODUCT. Commonly called "poly," used for short term (3-6 weeks) promotional indoor or outdoor use. Used for one-sided prints; glossy finish.
- Opaque Polyethylene – SCREEN PRINT ONLY PRODUCT. Same as polyethylene with an opaque blockout, used for two-sided printing.
- 10oz Reinforced Vinyl – SCREEN PRINT ONLY PRODUCT. More durable than poly. Used mostly outdoors for single-sided banners. Reinforced scrim on the back for extra durability, 1-3 month outdoor lifespan. Available in 38" and 54" roll.
- 14oz Reinforced Vinyl – Screen print or digital. Heavier reinforced vinyl than our 10oz, primarily used for outdoor use (3-6 months). It is our standard digital banner vinyl and comes in 98" and 126" roll.
- 13oz Saturn Vinyl – Screen print or digital. Ultra-Smooth scrimless vinyl. Indoor use only. Ideal for roll-up retractable banners. Can print one or two-sided. Available in a 38", 54" and 126" roll.
- 15oz Reinforced Blockout Vinyl – Screen print or digital. Smooth vinyl with a scrim, primarily used outdoors (3-6 months). Can be printed one or two sides. Available in an 80" roll.
- 22oz Reinforced Blockout Vinyl –Screen print or digital. Heavy-duty vinyl used for durations from 6 months to one year. Can be printed one or two sides. Ideal for pole banners. Available in 126" roll.
- 70# Offset Paper – SCREEN PRINT ONLY PRODUCT. An uncoated paper with a flat finish. 46"x74" sheets.
- Digital Photo Paper – Screen print or digital. Heavyweight coated paper. Equivalent to 100# enamel paper stock. Available in 54" roll.
- Coated Card Stock – Screen print or digital. Coated one or two sides and solid white throughout. Different weights and sheet sizes available. .012 c1s, .018 c2s, .024 c1s, .024 c2s, .050 c2s.
- .024 Polyboard – Card stock that is solid white throughout and coated on one side with a light polyethylene film. Can only be printed one side. Used for short-term outdoor use, primarily used for lawn signs.
- Foam Board – Screen print or digital. Expanded polystyrene foam sandwiched with coated paper on both sides. Available in 3/16" thickness. Should be diecut for best presentation. Ideal for direct-to-board digital printing. 4'x8' sheets.
- Ultra Board – Screen print or digital. Dense expanded polystyrene foam sandwiched with rigid polystyrene on both sides. Available in 3/16" and ½" thicknesses. Any specialty shapes need to be routed. Ideal for direct-to-board digital printing. 4'x8' sheets.
- Gator Board – Screen print or digital. Dense expanded polystyrene foam sandwiched with wood veneer finish on both sides. Available in 3/16", ½", ¾", 1" and thicker and sheet sizes 4'x8' or 5'x10'.
- Alupanel – Screen print or digital. High-density polyethylene core sandwiched with thin aluminum on both sides. Available in 3mm or 6mm thickness in 4'x8' sheets.
- Allumalite – Screen print or digital. Corrugated plastic core sandwiched with thin aluminum on both sides. Available in 6mm thickness in 4'x8' sheets.
- Coroplast – Fluted polypropylene used for outdoor signage and known for its durability. Standard in 4mm thickness, available in 2mm, 3mm and 6mm. Can be guillotine cut or diecut.
- High Impact Polystyrene – Commonly known as HIPS or simply "styrene." Dense plastic known for its durability; primarily used indoors. Its smooth surface affords crisp clean prints and delivers the finest quality. Available in a variety of thicknesses: .010", .020" and opaque at .030", .040", .060", .080", .120". Can be guillotine cut or diecut up to .060".
- Sintra – Expanded PVC. A dense product that can be printed on both sides. Common in 3mm, but available in 1mm, 2mm, 4mm, and 6mm thicknesses. Able to be diecut and guillotined up to 3mm; thicker boards needs to be routed.
- 4mil Pressure-Sensitive Vinyl – Used for decals and bumper stickers. Comes in a permanent or semi-removable adhesive. Outdoor life span 2-3 years. Stocked in white; colors available by special order.
- 2mil Pressure-Sensitive Vinyl – Same as 4 mil with a longer outdoor life span of 5-7 years. Stocked in white or clear; colors available by special order. Permanent adhesive only.
- 4mil Low-Tack Pressure-Sensitive Vinyl – used for temporary decals. Great for outside-mounted window graphics. Available in white and clear.
- Static Cling – ESV or electro static vinyl. Available in clear and white. Ideal for point-of-purchase window displays.
Copyright © 2003
Screen Works, Inc. 26600 Heyn Drive, Novi, Michigan
Designed By: Graphic Visions,
Inc. - Northville, Michigan